Information Regarding Coronavirus

“E Hara taku toa, I te toa takitahi, he toa takitini”
My strength is not as an individual but as a collective

To combat the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the New Zealand Government has implemented a nationwide 4 tier response system.

Presently we are living & operating within Alert Level 1 guidelines, detail for travellers can be found here 

Oasis is presently in full operation. Exclusive Lodge Hires are available year round. We have a set of dates released throughout Winter 2020 for Single Yurt Hire Weekends

We are continually working away behind the scenes and are loving planning social re-interactions, retreats and weddings with people from around Aotearoa and the world

Our cancellation policy regarding Covid-19 is below;

Extended Terms Regarding Covid-19

Our policies up until 30th June 2020 have shown extreme flexibility, consideration and reimbursement for guests unable to travel due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The compassion of the hotel and travel industry has been unrecongisable during these times and created great risk to businesses.

With the situation now at the forefront of travelers minds, our flexibility is restricted to the below policies

For all new bookings from 1st July 2020 onwards;

For domestic travelers if we return to a ‘lock-down’ situation’ i.e. level 3 or 4 which means domestic travel is not possible;

  • For bookings 30 days or more from stay – Your 25% non-refundable deposit will be applicable.
  • For bookings 30 days or less from stay – Your 25% non-refundable deposit will be applicable. The remaining 75% dollar value of your stay can be used towards a stay within 6 months from your original date of stay.

 

For International travellers; From the information currently available we have to anticipate a 6-24 month period before our borders begin to open. As such, it is unfortunately not possible for us to offer general booking terms to overseas guests. If you reside outside of NZ and wish to secure specific dates we can offer a 100% non-refundable booking option from 1st February 2021. The booking will, under all circumstances, remain non-refundable

 

IMG 8146
Lake Wanaka waterfront