THE OASIS LODGE
The centre point and hub of the experience here at Oasis. The Lodge is a captivating building, constructed of rammed earth and native timbers. From the design to the craftsmanship, to the fixtures and fittings, the lodge provides a first class dining and catering experience.
The fully equipped kitchen is brimming with quality cookware, giving all foodies the opportunity to really let loose their culinary art! Banquet style dining provides room for all and flows excellently out to the open lawns and magnificent views of the surrounding mountains and river terraces.
Bathrooms are purposefully styled, one of which is fully accessible and perfect for young families.
Oasis Lodge Facilities
The Lodge has been purpose built for high end catering. Quality equipment is sourced and is in abundance to self cater and dine 25 guests.
We recommend all functions and event bookings to source in their own crockery and glassware for their celebration. We can highly recommend Frankie the Nomad for beverage & glassware service and speaking with your caterer regarding crockery.
- Stainless steel bench tops with 3 butlers sinks
- Large centre island with storage shelving
- 2 ovens
- 4 double gas cook-tops
- 2 fridges
- (1x large commercial sized fridge, 1 large residential sized fridge/freezer)
- Cast iron pans (varying sizes)
- Pots with lids (varying sizes)
- 2 – 4 slice toasters
- 2 electric kettles + 4 stove top
- Kitchen utensils
- Cutlery & servers
- Glassware, tumblers, wine glasses & flutes
- Salad bowls, prep bowls
- Chopping boards
- Ceramic ovens dishes
- Outdoor gas BBQ
- 2 large banquet dining tables
- Indoor seating for 20
- Dyson Tower Fan
- Board games and puzzles
- Local area information
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 2 showers
- 3 toilets
- 6 indoor sinks
- 2 outdoor butler sinks
- Wood Fired Hot Tub
- Lawn games
- Picnic tables | 2 large + 3 small
- Guest bikes | approx’ 10 + helmets and locks
- Onsite parking